You know that handy little chart that you got given by your midwife when you decided to start using formula; you know the one that compares the various ingredients and costs of brands? No…..me...
Formula Mum on Facebook
Recently on Formula Mum
- My guide to navigating the internet for new (and not so new mums)
- Glass baby bottles, not as scary as they sound
- Formula brand comparison – a quick guide to why its all a load of marketing bollocks
- The curse of the orange baby bottle
- Always read the small print – and other things to remember when buying baby formula
antenatal advice baby bottle baby bottles baby formula baby milk blog bottle feeding bottle feeding support brand choice brand comparison dishwasher ethichs formula advice formula brands formula feeding adcive formula feeding advice formula marketing formula milk formula mum glass independent infant formula infant formula rationing internet marketing mayim bialik new mum no guilt orange plastic recycle reuse similac sustainable that commercial thunderdome Which?